Monday, September 14, 2009

Last Minute Photoshoot and Fashion show

Last Thursday I headed out to The Barnsdall Gallery Theatre in Los Angeles for, 'NIGHT OF COOL' a fashion Show and charity event event fundraiser for the Hollywood Sunset Free Clinic. Once there I was able to set up a quick Photoshoot During sunset for Eco Friendly Designers Kristin Don and Jesara Albritton. I took advantage of the beautiful California sunset sky by setting it up as a backdrop for the models to use. Here are a few of the images from the shoot








































During the Fashion Show I set up my Portable Flash To add some Back light to the models heading up towards to audience













Here are a few test shots of fellow photographer in attendance gzone











here is a before picture without the use of the back light


1 comment: