Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Will McFarlane Interview Posted on Photoshop Insider

I came across this after going through Scott Kelby's blog Photoshop Insider today. I'm an avid follower of both Scott Kelby's blog and David Hobby's blog strobist.com, so when I came across this it really made me think about my photography as a whole. I felt pretty drawn to this interview that was conducted by photographer Bruce DeBoer of Will McFarlane. It's a real inspiration no matter what your craft is. I highly recommend visiting the original post to read the full interview of this article. Click on the the link for the full article posted on Photoshop Insider


Talking with Guitarist Songwriter Will McFarlane - Part 1 from PermissionToSuck.com on Vimeo.




Talking with Guitarist Songwriter Will McFarlane - Part 2 from PermissionToSuck.com on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Daus Luid said...

When you do this, you’ll be able to focus much more on having fun and concurrently honing in on your Poker Skills at the same time.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
rajawaliqq
hobiqq
paito warna
http://192.254.236.33/asikqq78/
data hk