Friday, November 20, 2009

TED App for Iphone

My new favorite app for my iphone.

















About a year ago I had a conversation with a friend about a website that he stumbled upon. The website featured archived talks of past and present speakers from a variety of disciplines sharing their stories to the masses. Although I found this conversation interesting I placed his recommendations in the back of my head and didn't think twice about the website until the weeks following my car accident. After my car accident I had surgery which prevented me from bending my knee for about six weeks and found myself picking up new hobbies to kill time. I decided to visit the site my friend recommended and have bee hooked on it since then. TED which stands for ( Technology Entertainment and Design) is a conference that is held each year where the brightest minds in science, music, art, and a variety of other disciplines are given 15 minutes to share their stories. I feel revamped and focused each time I listen to a new talk.

here are a few of my favorite speeches I've grown to love.

TED
www.ted.com

iphone app can be found at
http://venuem.com